Parole a scuola – Milan 2017
What was “Condivido”
It was a chance to continue talking about topics like hostile language online. To check if, thanks to the activities of the association, our digital relationships have changed. To continue with more conviction on the journey toward social awareness, that has started in 2017. Lastly to find solutions which can respond to the new needs of people, through the Manifesto of non-hostile communication.
Data from the meeting
The Manifesto of Non-Hostile Communication was the main point of the programme.
Young people discussed the Manifesto from different perspectives with the support of ten famous show-business, sport and politics celebrities.
On the stage of UniCredit Pavillion in Milan, Trieste, Matera and Cagliari there were many guests:
• Franco Baresi, Brand Ambassador of the A.C. Milan
• Gianluca di Marzio – journalist of Sky Sport
• La cantante Chiara – winner of the VI edition of talent show X Factor
• Diana Del Bufalo – actress and singer
• Giorgia Palmas, TV presenter
• Francesco Piccinini – Fanpage.it director
• Dario Gasparo – teacher and winner of the Italian Teacher Prize
• Angela Mauro – journalist of the Huffington Post Italy
• Alì Sohana – young cultural mediator from Gambia
• The social media managers of the Facebook pages Lercio and Commenti memorabili.
A video message has been sent by Lodovica Comello, actress and TV presenter of Italia’s Got Talent.
Also the minister Valeria Fedeli.