Parole a scuola – Milan 2017
What was “Condivido”
This edition was an opportunity to keep talking about hostile language online. To reflect on whether our digital relationships have changed thanks to the activities of the association. So we could continue with even greater conviction the project that we started in February 2017. Finally, thanks to the Manifesto of Non-Hostile Communication we looked for solutions which could meet people’s latest requirements.
The event in numbers
The event centred on the Manifesto of Non-Hostile Communication, which was reviewed and discussed by young people, guided by important and prominent figures. The following guests were present in Milan, on the stage of the UniCredit Pavilion, and in Trieste, Matera and Cagliari:
• Franco Baresi– Brand Ambassador of AC Milan
• Gianluca di Marzio – Sky Sport journalist
• The singer Chiara – winner of the sixth X Factor talent show
• Diana Del Bufalo – actress and singer
• Giorgia Palmas – television presenter
• Francesco Piccinini – Fanpage.it director
• Dario Gasparo – winner of the Italian Teacher Prize
• Angela Mauro – Huffington Post Italia journalist
• Alì Sohana – a young cultural mediator from Gambia
• The social media managers of the Lercio and Commenti memorabili Facebook pages.
Lodovica Comello, actress and presenter of Italy’s Got Talent, also participated, with a video message.
Education Minister Valeria Fedeli also joined us.